Monday, January 18, 2016

Symptoms of a New book Arriving


My heart is racing, my stomach is flippity flopping and I cannot concentrate. But a doctor visit is unnecessary. These are symptoms of a new book being born. My first is nearly here. I am days away from self-publishing WALKING BUTTERFLY at last.

An early reader described it like this....“Reading Susie Klein’s ‘Walking Butterfly’ is the equivalent of standing with arms outstretched, face upturned and heart wide open under a God shower as the inescapable reality of His love saturates every molecule of your being, suffusing your soul with restored identity." R.G. Ryan, author

Do I keep reading those lovely words over and over again to myself? Yes, yes I do!

Walking Butterfly is a love message from start to finish. In this short non-fiction book I share intimate encounters between God and me. It is a book about how much God loves me and the ridiculous lengths He went to convince me of His love.

At the end of each chapter you and I will explore together what His love means for you in your daily life. Because His big love for me is not mine alone. If God can love me as thoroughly and as well as He does, then He certainly loves you just as much.

This book has been a labor of love, hitting many obstacles and seasons of silence along the way. But any day now it will be ready to emerge from the cocoon and show off it's gorgeous wings!

I will be keeping you posted as we near the publication date.

More info about my book and the lady behind the book can be found at my personal blog, RECOVERING CHURCH LADY.

No comments: