Monday, November 20, 2017

This Moment


This is my view at this moment. A short bit of quiet in a very busy household. Is it possible to treasure the silence while at the same time rejoice in the loud activity that fills these rooms more often in recent months?

At this moment two adults are at work, one adult is taking the newborn to doctor appointments, a 3 year old little is napping in the room behind that wall, and the fourth adult is savoring the peace by capturing it in photo and written word.

Oops, munchkin is up from nap. I hear him coming down the hall, gotta go. Now he is in my lap and I quote, "What in the world is happening on your iPad Grandma?". I am letting him choose an emoji for the ending of this post. Who knows what he will pick! I love this life...most days.
Susie

🔥👀

Susie




No comments: