Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Walking Butterfly Blog!!


Welcome Friends of Walking Butterfly!

My book has been out for over a year now and my heart is happy to hear of the gentle impact it is making on your lives. The other day a reader sent me a message about how much she enjoyed "opening Walking Butterfly on any page, on any day and finding treasure." Wow, loved that so much! 

Today is Wednesday June 7 and I am counting the hours until I attend my first book club featuring Walking Butterfly on Saturday June 10! I should be nervous, and that may still happen, but I am just excited to sit with a dozen readers and hear their thoughts and impressions. I will attempt to answer any questions they may have. I've been praying for them, so that may be why all I feel is love and joy to have a snack and chat with them on Saturday morning. 

I will let you all know how it went. Of course, if I freeze up and sit there like a bump on a log and stare at them for an hour, you may not be hearing from me for a while! :0 

Keep Flying!,
Susie Klein

4 comments:

Pamela M. Steiner said...

I am so excited for you! This will be a wonderful time with these sweet book clubbers! I don't think you'll freeze up...you're talking about your "baby"...and what you really believe in. God is with you...and He will give you the words to speak at the right moment! Can't wait to hear. Would be nice to get a few pictures with the ladies...take your camera!
(Yes, Mother!) LOL. Love ya!! Love this new blog too! Glad to see you were able to get it up and running!!

Susie - Walking Butterfly said...

Thanks, I hope I can get some pics too! Actually I created this blog a long time ago but figured I would stick with RCL instead. If you click on "Older Posts" you'll see some past entries.

Unknown said...

The book club was so excited to share their morning with Susie. As each ahared how the book touched them it was touching. The discussion proved one thing - God loves each of us. Susie's message had been heard and rediscovered for some.
Susie is a treasure and her book changes a reader or allows them to refocus.

Susie - Walking Butterfly said...

I loved it so much! What a great group of women. I had a wonderful time with you all!